10.10.2011

Cloth Napkins

***UPDATE***
{ I now make my napkins one inch bigger and like them better this size. To make napkins that are 7 in. x 7 in. simply cut the rectangle 14 in. x 8 in., instead of 13 in. x 7 in.}

For the past year, my husband and I have tried to stop buying both paper towels and napkins. For the most part, this has been easy, but one bump I have run into is what to do when guests are over and cookies have just come out of the oven? I hate to dirty more dishes for just a cookie or two, so I decided to whip up these little cloth napkins. They couldn’t be easier to make and are are so cute I can hardly stand it!
Materials: 
- Fabric
- Thread 
*That’s it!


Instructions: 


3. Trim off excess fabric and then turn right side out.
4. Fold in extra fabric on the open side and sew around all four edges. 
5. Add extra stitching if desired. 



I am so excited to use these at our next gathering! I will just have to convince people that it is okay to get them dirty! =) 
*ATH*






No comments:

Post a Comment