1.11.2012

Chalk Board Soap Dispenser

I have had this set of hand soap and lotion for a while now, and both have finally run out. I think they are too pretty to just throw away, or recycle, so I decided to keep and refill them! Although the stickers on the bottles were nice looking, I wanted to take all of the labels off. To do this, I ran each bottle under hot water until the stickers loosened up. After getting each bottle label-free, I took black chalkboard paint and hand painted an oval on one bottle and a rectangle on the other. Instead of filling one with hand soap and one with lotion, I decided to use this in my kitchen and make one for hand soap and the other for dish soap! I think they turned out cute!






Next time you are considering throwing something like this away, stop and consider the possibilities! 

*ATH*



No comments:

Post a Comment