1.02.2012

Homemade Christmas Gifts!

Christmas is over and it is a new year! My husband and I spent lots of time with family laughing, eating, and laughing some more! We stuck to our annual tradition of the cousins drawing names and making a gifts for each other, and I think this year was the best yet! Not to brag, but I'm pretty sure I come from one of the most creative and talented family's around! Here are some of the awesome gifts made this year!  


(Previously shown) I made this jewelry tree for my cousin Ashley.


I also made this recipe box for my sister-in-law Tori.

My cousin, Ashley, made this necklace for me!



My sister, Kellyn, made this kite for our cousin Samantha!

It turned out SO adorable!


AND it actually flew!


My brother, Connor, made these "secret compartment" books for my husband Josh.


I wonder what we will hide in them...?


No one will ever know!


My sister, Caisey, made this awesome scarf for our cousin Alissa!

My cousin, Alissa, made this clay lantern with glass pieces for my brother Connor.

My cousin, Bethany, made these adorable fingerless gloves for my sister Kellyn!

How cute are they?!


Last, but not least, my husband, Josh, made these book ends from an old tree stump!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and fantastic start to the new year! Until next time! =) 


*ATH*

No comments:

Post a Comment