1.31.2012

My Sewing Table

A couple of months ago I was out "thrifting" - one of my all time favorite things! I was in search for a desk-type item, but that was about all I knew. Oh, yeah, and there was that whole "budget factor" - I knew it had to be cheap! I was pleasantly surprised when I came across this old sewing table:


It was originally marked for $80.00, but I came on a 50% off day. Still, I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $40.00, so I bargained and got it down to $35.00! Woo Hoo! =) 


I didn't have to do a thing, except give it a wipe down with a damp cloth, and it looks great! My favorite part is the extra storage I now have for some of my crafting items! 


I love the basket weave detail on the front! I think I might even keep the original pulls. (For now at least!)

Remember to keep your eyes open to the potential around you!
*ATH*

No comments:

Post a Comment