2.13.2012

"I Dig You" Valentine!

I wanted to make some cute Valentines gifts for the young kiddos in my life - my cousins, Caden & Corwin, and three sweet kids that I babysit every now and then. I came across this idea online and thought it was so cute! They were easy to put together and turned out great! 

First, I created this image in a Word document for the tags. (Feel free to copy and use!)




Next, I put each shovel in a clear plastic bag, filled with candy, and tied a ribbon around the top!




I love how they turned out! I also thought it was fitting since we live by the ocean. =) 


I hope this idea was helpful! I'd love to hear if you plan on giving this Valentine a try! Until next time!
*ATH* 




3 comments:

  1. Where did you get the shovels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, these are great! where did you find the shovels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing these with us! ♥

    ReplyDelete