10.28.2012

A Time for Pumpkins!

It's officially pumpkin carving time! With Halloween just a few days away, we got out the knives and spoons and let our creativity take over! Of course, I had a very precise plan... I wanted to use the drill and put holes, ranging from large to small, around my pumpkin. Sounds easy right? WRONG! I will simply let the pictures tell the story.


Olive tried to carve a pumpkin with her teeth!


Me and my husband hard at work!


My mom, sister, & brother!


Here comes the drill!

This was not what I had planned... =(


Back up plan...

*Tip* Add vaseline to the cut areas and
your jack-o-lantern will last longer!

All finished! I decided to turn my "mess-up" holes
into a face after all. =)


Happy (almost) Halloween to you all! 
*ATH*

No comments:

Post a Comment