11.03.2012

Laundry Room Redesign!

I can't believe I forgot to post about my parents new laundry room! Back in August, I took the opportunity to redesign their laundry room while they were away for the weekend visiting family. There wasn't much that needed to be done - just a little painting and reorganizing! The best part is that I kept this redesign under $150.00!

Here are some BEFORE pictures...








Ready for the AFTER???






















I am so pleased with how it turned out - and so are they!!! I can't wait to start working on my own place soon! 
*ATH*

3 comments:

  1. I love this! There is hope for my laundry room :) You should just come over. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love doing these kinds of projects. So fulfilling. My major spring clean/shuffle is just around the corner. Looking forward to following along on your adventures for inspiration. xo. m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marian! Glad to hear you were inspired by this post! In my family I am known as the "Queen of Decluttering!" Haha. I love to declutter and organize! =)

      Delete