8.23.2013

Weekending







Happy weekend to you! Josh and I are actually spending one TOGETHER, for the first time in a while, which is really nice. We had grand plans to head up to North Shore today, but it ended up not working out. I had an eye exam this morning {yay! for glasses} that ran a little longer than expected, then we grabbed lunch, ran a couple errands, and before we knew it, the day was half-way gone. Oh well. North Shore, we'll see you soon, I promise. 

Since we ended up spending the later half of the afternoon at home, I decided to pull out my paints and give these boring planters a much needed change. I really like how they turned out; simple and abstract. 

Well, I think a little afternoon nap might be in the plans, and then maybe we'll get fancy and actually.cook.dinner.for.once. We've been slacking in that area lately, don't judge. 

What are you doing this weekend? Any fun plans? 

*ATH*




No comments:

Post a Comment