11.29.2013

Bumpdate! {Week 11}


How far along: 11 weeks!

Baby size: Baby is the size of a fig, is 1.6 inches long, and weighs about .25 ounces!

Weight gain: I still haven't bought a scale, but I doubt I've gained anything yet. =(

Maternity clothes: Still using the handy-dandy hair tie! 

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: I am still nauseous as I sleep and am still feeling SUPER sick whenever I turn over or change positions, so I try to stay flat on my back most of the night.

Gender: This week I'm really thinking it's a girl for some reason. =)

Best moment this week: Thanks to the Thanksgiving holiday, I had an extra day off from work this week! I think that's the best I can come up with...

Looking forward to: The day when I will not feel like I'm on the verge of dying.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Still no cravings, and still nothing that sounds "good", BUT plain bagels with butter and chocolate pudding are two things I have been able to keep down this week. 

Anything making you sick or queasy: Mostly everything.

Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, headaches, fatigue, sore boobs, getting out of breath easily, and crying. WOW, the headaches definitely stepped up their game this week! I thought things couldn't get worse, but try throwing up while you have a pounding headache on top of that! SO not fun. I'm not sure if I have been crying more because of hormones, or because I'm just so emotionally and physically drained. Probably both. 

Missing: I'm kind of missing everything this week. Enjoying food, sleeping well, being able to stand at the mirror to do my hair and make-up, shopping, crafting, the beach, going out on my days off... the list could go on. 

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Mood: Still not great this week. I definitely had a major breakdown and said things like "I can't do this anymore" and stuff like that. Each day just feels like a bad dream that I try to forget so I can move on to the next. 

Nursery: I'm still not sure what we'll be doing about a nursery, but I'm excited for the day when I have the energy to care and start planning! 

Work outs: No. People who tell me to exercise to feel better kind of make me want to punch them in the face. Maybe it could help, but while I have barely anything in my stomach and am trying not to throw up every waking moment, exercise it NOT on my mind. Sorry, folks.

Well, that's it for week eleven! I'm sorry that the updates have been on the negative side so far. I am PRAYING that by week twelve I will start feeling at least a little bit better. It's been a rough, ROUGH first trimester and I am more than ready to move on to the next! Thanks for checking in and I'll see you all next week! 

*ATH*

2 comments:

  1. Good luck kalie! I have been thinking about you and hope that the sickness goes away soon. Take care and hope to see your smiling faces on a video as soon as you feel up to it. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mara! I am starting to feel slight improvement, which is the most I can hope for at this point! We are definitely going to get back into the swing of things as far as YouTube goes, and are considering starting to daily vlog as of January 1st! What do you think? Should we??? =)

      Delete