11.22.2013

Bumpdate! {Week 10}



How far along: 10 weeks!

Baby size: Baby is the size of a prune, is 1.2 inches long, and weighs about .14 ounces!

Weight gain: I don't have a scale at home (I need to buy one!) but I'm pretty sure I've either lost a little or stayed the same. Hoping to start gaining soon!

Maternity clothes: Not yet! I did purchase the Bella Band to wear around my unbuttoned and unzipped pants, but I actually prefer the "hair tie method" for now.

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: Hmm... I guess I'm sleeping okay. I feel nauseous 24/7, so that includes when I'm asleep. If I turn from one side to the other in the middle of the night, I feel like everything in my stomach sloshes around and it makes me feel like I'm about to throw up. Gross huh? It's definitely not fun. =(

Gender: Who knows!? I go back and forth all the time! Part of me thinks it's a girl because I've been SO SICK, but then again, I know a few people who were really sick even with their boys. We will be SUPER excited either way!

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby for the first time! I was so happy to hear the heartbeat and see it moving and kicking its little arms and legs! I am so thankful that everything looks perfect so far!

Looking forward to: The first trimester being OVER. I am so, so, so, over this sickness stuff.

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Food? Cravings? NO. NO. NO. I wish there was just ONE thing that I would crave, but at the moment all food is disgusting to me. Let's stop talking about food.

Anything making you sick or queasy: YES. Everything. The end.

Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, headaches, fatigue, sore boobs, and I get out of breath easily.

Missing: Vlogging! I always thought that when we got pregnant we would film EVERYTHING. I wasn't expecting to be so sick that I literally could not do more than barely keep myself alive. I want to get back to making videos soon!

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Mood: Want me to be honest? I've probably been in a bad mood for a month straight. I don't handle being sick very well, I guess, and it has gotten me pretty down. Josh says things like "Be positive! The sickness will probably end soon!" or "Try smiling more and you might feel a little better." I mostly just want to cry and then scream "YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW!" Poor Joshie. Seriously though, he's been awesome!

Nursery: We recently moved out of our studio apartment and into a one bedroom condo. I'm not really sure how the whole nursery thing is going to work. Maybe the baby will be out on the lanai? Or in the closet? Ha. I'm not joking.

Work outs: Sadly, a big fat NO. When I'm not at work, I'm in bed, and that's just how it's going to be until I can eat and drink a decent amount and keep it all down! Our new condo has a nice pool, so hopefully when I'm feeling better I can start swimming!

That's it for the week 10 update! See you next week! =)

*ATH*




No comments:

Post a Comment