12.11.2013

A Day at Disney's Aulani Resort!

YOU GUYS! Guess what?!? We actually did something really fun this week! Haha. Oh man, it felt so good to get out of the house and actually enjoy this beautiful island that we call home - for the first time in over 2 months. To be honest, sometimes I would forget that we live here in Hawaii, because my days had turned into work, sleep, work, sleep (with plenty of throw up sessions in between) and nothing else. 

I found out about a month ago that my grandma and her sister were going to be flying over to stay a week at Disney's Aulani Resort and Spa that is here on Oahu and I was SO excited - but also terrified. What if I was still so sick that I couldn't get out of bed? Ugh. I hated the thought of not being able to enjoy any time with them or being able to go check out the resort. Lucky for me, I had just hit the 12 week mark and was feeling (cautiously) okay enough to enjoy a day out! 

We had SOOO much fun exploring the water park. I mean, all I can say is DISNEY - you never fail me. Everything they do is just over-the-top amazing and not a single detail was missed at this resort!


I somewhat paid for my "day of fun" the next morning (is there such a thing as a pregnancy hangover? Ha) but it was well worth it! I'm so glad that I'm starting to have some good days sprinkled in with the bad and pray that it will only continue to get better as the weeks go by! 

*ATH*

No comments:

Post a Comment