12.06.2013

Bumpdate! {Week 12}

How far along: 12 weeks!

Baby size: Baby is the size of a lime, is 2 inches long, and weighs about .5 ounces!

Weight gain: Still 130 lbs. Hopefully I'll start gaining soon!

Maternity clothes: Still using the handy-dandy hair tie! 

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: The nights are now up and down for me. (Improvement!?) Some nights are okay, but some nights I am still pretty nauseous as I try to sleep.

Gender: I think I'm still leaning to the girl side. Josh is sure it's a girl!

Best moment this week: The best moment this week was definitely getting out of the house on one of my days off! I still threw up that morning, and still felt a little queasy while shopping, but I WENT TO TARGET and DRANK A (decaf) STARBUCKS! It was scary, but I did it! 

Looking forward to: The dang second trimester! I am sooo close! 

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: Hmm... not really. Everything still sounds pretty gross to me. EXCEPT, one day, all I could think about "maybe" eating was Chick-fil-A waffle fries dipped in Polynesian and Chick-fil-A sauce. Hawaii stinkin' NEEDS a Chick-fil-A! I seriously don't know how I am going to survive this pregnancy without one. =( 

Anything making you sick or queasy: Yes. Still, mostly everything.

Symptoms: Something strange happened to me this past week. My "throw up schedule" used to be completely random and would most often happen in the evening or at night. After I hit 11 weeks, though, I have started throwing up every.single.morning. without fail. The upside to this is that I typically feel "better" afterwards and can actually eat something before I head to work. Don't get me wrong, I am still nauseous ALL day, but it isn't as intense as it used to be. I still have the other symptoms too... fatigue, headaches, and sore boobs. 

Missing: Eating all of the yummy holiday treats that are around this time of year, and shopping! I want to go Christmas shopping so bad, but am still afraid to venture out of the house... especially for long periods of time. I did participate in cyber Monday, though! =)

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Mood: Getting better! I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel... I think... I hope! I still have my moments when I feel discouraged and just plain TIRED of feeling sick 24/7, but I can sense a slight improvement, so that's been encouraging. 

Nursery: Same answer as before. Still not sure, but I've been adding lots to my Pinterest board and can't wait to start collecting all of the things we'll need!  

Work outs: Still, no. Sorry for my bitterness about this last week. I need to start doing something active soon! Maybe walks in the evening? Does that count? We'll see. 

1 comment:

  1. Austin and I walked about 5-6 times a week. Sometimes sloe, sometimes fast. It does help, but I totally understand not being up for it.
    It helped me to rub my wrist when I was nauseous. I may have read that somewhere...who knows. I was never the person that could eat crackers before getting out of bed to avoid throwing up. I am just praying your sickness passes. Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, if that will go away.

    ReplyDelete