12.13.2013

Bumpdate! {Week 13}



How far along: 13 weeks!

Baby size: Baby is the size of a peach, is 3 inches long, and weighs about 1 ounce!

Weight gain: I had a doctors appointment today and unfortunately I have lost about 4 pounds from my starting weight. Hopefully I will begin gaining soon! 

Maternity clothes: Still using the handy-dandy hair tie! 

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: Once I fall asleep, I sleep pretty good, but lately it has been taking me FOREVER to fall asleep, even though I'm SO tired. 

Gender: After the doctor heard the heartbeat today, she is guessing girl! I think I'm still leaning towards it being a girl too! 

Best moment this week: The best moment this week was hearing the baby's heartbeat today! It is so reassuring to hear it and know that everything is okay in there. Apparently the doctor could also hear that the baby was moving a lot, which is fun to think about! =) 

Looking forward to: Feeling better! I am still throwing up a few times a week, but am glad that I'm starting to have some good(ish) days in-between. Come on second trimester, please be good to me!!!

Movement: Not yet!

Food cravings: No. Food still makes me sick to even think about, but this week I seemed to turn to Craisins and Salt & Vinegar chips. 

Anything making you sick or queasy: Yes. Still, mostly everything.

Symptoms: Nausea, vomiting, headaches, and I'm sooo tired, especially in the late afternoon. 

Missing: My appetite! I just want food to be enjoyable again! 

Belly Button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Mood: My mood this week was okay. I am thankful to be feeling at least a little bit better and I really hope things continue to head in that direction! 

Nursery: Same answer as before. Still not sure, but I've been adding lots to my Pinterest board and can't wait to start collecting all of the things we'll need!  

Work outs: I wouldn't say that I'm "working out" by any stretch of the imagination, but Josh and I took a pretty decent walk into Waikiki from our condo this past week and it was nice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment